Just Stop Cutting People's Heads Off. Please.

"So long as the Arabs fight tribe against tribe, so long will they be a little people, a silly people - greedy, barbarous, and cruel, as you are." - Lawrence of Arabia

My Photo
Name:
Location: St Louis Park, MN, United States

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Time Has Come, the Walrus said, To Talk of Many Things...

September 11th, 2001 changed my view of both the United States and the world.
I was stunned that these people would commit such crimes.
The endless Arab and Muslim hatred, particularly towards Israel, had always been a source of annoyance and pain, but it was always below the horizon – frustrating, but what could I do about it? Really?
However, with this actual vicious attack on the United States of America to places that I had been to; where people I know lived; and where friends of people I know, died - this Arab/Muslim hatred became a distinct entity, separate from all of the other great miasma of “isms” and political hatreds that have affected the world for all of my life in the 20th Century.
Islamic and Arab fascism, along with the Death Cult mentality that the Palestinians had introduced, became a murderous reality when these Saudi Arabian hijackers murdered American fight crews and turned their jet airplanes into guided missiles, solely designed to murder innocents and terrorize the United States. As far as I was concerned, this cult of Islamic fascism declared war on the US on September 11th, 2001.
The only problem was - I had no idea who these people were. I didn’t know where they lived. I did not know what they believed or what they wanted.
Therefore, I immediately began studying what the hell was wrong with these benighted Arabs and Islam in general. I read and read histories. I communicated and continue to communicate in online forums. I listen to pundits and politicians, mostly on the radio. And, I discuss these topics with friends and strangers.

The time has come to do something about it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home